Job ID 30215
Location: Bogota, Colombia or Lima Peru
Annual Salary: USD 18,000 to USD 27,000
We are looking for a talented, dedicated professional to support University of Cincinnati (UC) as a Senior Program Officer on a full-time basis. The successful candidate will assist with the management of student recruitment activities; duties will include assisting with monitoring, training and supporting study abroad agents, helping UC build relationships with high schools and other partners, helping to follow up with offer holders and execute conversion strategies, and other in-market activities as required. Significant travel is anticipated (40%).
About the University of Cincinnati:
Located in Cincinnati, Ohio, University of Cincinnati is one of the world’s leading public research universities, offering over 350 academic programs at the undergraduate and graduate levels. As the global founder of cooperative education, UC offers a balance of educational excellence and real-world experience to its 46,000 students.
UC consistently ranks among the top 100 public universities in the United States. With academic rigor, UC operates on a personal scale by creating exceptional opportunities for student research, close work with faculty and interdisciplinary study.
- 4-7+ years of experience or equivalent in a role related to education or international education, with an emphasis on student counseling and/or student recruitment.
- Able to write functional emails and reports in English. Able to discuss plans and tactics with native English speakers.
- Bachelor’s degree with good academic performance.
- Knowledge of U.S. higher education and the U.S. as a destination for international students.
- Voluntary or other life experience that demonstrates creativity, hard work, persistence, or drive to succeed.
- Experience or expertise in sales and marketing.
- Work or study abroad experience in the United States is a plus.
- Experience recruiting for a U.S. institution is a plus.
- Strong strategic and multitasking skills
- Strong communication, ability to influence others
- Strong customer sensitivity
- Honesty and personal integrity
- Attention to detail
- Intelligence and creative problem solving
- Emotional maturity and confidence
- Driven to achieve results
- Takes initiative
- Hardworking, resilient, and persistent
Other jobs you may like
Digital Marketing Analyst
- @ Grok Global Services
- Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia/ Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam