Job ID 38559
We are looking for a People Operations Specialist to join our AirAsia SEA team. Working with us, there’s no micro-management, no hiding behind fancy job titles. You are free to explore your own way of doing things with lots of guidance and plenty of support from talented, super-smart managers and colleagues. We are going to be upfront – the way we work doesn’t suit everyone. But if freedom, autonomy, and challenges rock your world, we could be a match made in heaven. So what’s next?
What Will I be Doing Each Day?
- Onboarding management
- Complete hiring transaction on Workday and execute end-to-end onboarding process
- Collaborate with the culture team for new Allstars onboarding and orientation session
- Work closely with the ICT team to ensure the readiness of email and other login details
- Offboarding management
- Assist Allstars and upload the completed exit clearance form to their respective Workday profile
- Work collaboratively with Security, ICT, and Finance teams to complete the sign-off on the exit clearance form
- Assist and support work closely with the termination team for Expatriate EPF withdrawal Letters and forms
- Manage Allstar ID for new hires, ad-hoc replacement, yearly renewal, retiree, and contingent worker
- Manage Employee personal files for both active and inactive Allstars
- Ensure filing of bond agreement, exit clearance, etc are done in a timely manner.
- Work closely with the vendor to retrieve and archive terminated employees’ personal file
- Attend to employee inquiries via the online ticketing system (AskPAC, workplace helpdesk, and Chilli Allstars Helpdesk) and offline if required
- On occasion, you may be required to prepare offline offers which will be executed on a case-to-case basis.
- Follow up with candidates on the Offer Acceptance and validate document submission to complete the hiring process.
- Strive for efficiency by mandating the process to be completed within the agreed SLAs
Knowledge & Experience:
- Fresh graduates are welcome to apply.
- Outstanding command of English both written and spoken.
- A team player who values collaboration.
- Customer-centric mindset, attention to detail, and high standards in completing tasks.
- The ability to multitask in prioritizing multiple deliverables and deadlines.
- Familiar with Google Suite.
- Bachelor Degree.
We are all different – one talent to another – that is how we rely on our differences. At AirAsia, you will be treated fairly and given all chances to be your best. We are committed to creating a diverse work environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
Search Firm Representatives – AirAsia does not accept unsolicited assistance from search firms for employment opportunities. All CVs / resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at our company without a valid written search agreement in place will be deemed the sole property of our company. No fee will be paid in the event a candidate is hired by our company as a result of an agency referral where no pre-existing agreement is in place.