Job ID 36142
We are seeking an Executive Administrative Assistant to join our team! We are looking for an Executive Assistant, who will be responsible for comprehensive support to multiple senior leaders. This dynamic position requires the ability to anticipate needs, think critically, and independently offer solutions to problems with a high level of professionalism and confidentiality. This role requires experience in handling a wide range of administrative and executive support related tasks and ability to work independently with little or no supervision. In this role you will have the ability to work cross functionally at all levels as you connect with others within the company. This is a fast-paced position that requires you to be flexible, proactive, resourceful, and efficient, with a high level of professionalism and confidentiality. The Executive Assistant’s responsibilities include managing calendars, interfacing with both internal and external stakeholders, senior-level project management, making travel arrangements, preparing expense reports, meeting decks, off-site meetings, etc. The role requires expert level written and verbal communication skills, decision making ability and attention to detail. This is a hands-on position that requires the ability to roll up your sleeves to support the team. If you value a fast paced, goal-oriented position where the application of strategic focus is necessary for success this position is for you. We always seek to recruit best talents globally and annually to match the multinational continuous growth objective. As a global icon and keeper of the world’s most valuable brand, our boundless opportunities attract the very best experienced professionals, like you. Now more than ever is the time to become part of the Coca-Cola Group. One of the reasons our company continues to thrive after 130+ years is having a company culture that supports and rewards behaviours that lead to growth. Our “Growth Behaviours,” as we call them, are ways of being and working that help to make us successful. Think about how you can bring this to life by sending your CV and Cover letter for your desired role at the Coca-Cola Company.
Key Roles & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for scheduling and managing two principles executive calendars, including prioritizing and resolving related conflicts, proactively scheduling important meetings with internal and external individuals.
- Organizes and coordinates travel and related requirements to include travel authorizations, flight tickets, hotel bookings, visas, airport transfers, expense reports; ensures that all travel and hotel arrangements are compliant with the Company’s Travel Policy.
- Provides support in arranging meetings including coordinating the agenda, collaboration of presentations/information, handling logistics, such as conference registrations, room reservations (internal and external), and local travel.
- Provides hospitality for Senior Management or guests of the department which may include planning, arranging, and confirming all local logistics support.
- Coordinates across the other administrative assistants to ensure smoothness of operations across the HR function.
- Contributes to the team engagement and helps organize activities and sessions for the teams to come together.
- Performs general duties including data entry, purchase order processes, requests for payment. project planning.
- Contributes to the excellent reputation of The Coca-Cola Company through professional, friendly, and respectful interactions internally and externally. Performs other duties as required and/or assigned.
- Work closely with the leaders to keep them well informed of upcoming commitments and responsibilities, following up appropriately.
- Maintain a daily electronic calendar, arrange virtual and in-person meetings and appointments, and provide reminders as needed.
- Provides a bridge for smooth communication between the leaders and internal departments; demonstrating leadership to maintain credibility, trust and support with senior management staff.
- Prioritizes conflicting needs; handles matter expeditiously, proactively, and follows-through on projects to successful completion, often with deadline pressures.
- Answers phone calls, schedules meetings and supports visitors.
- Maintains supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level, anticipating needed supplies, placing and expediting orders for supplies.
- Produce professional-quality reports, presentations, and briefs.
- Develop and carry out an efficient documentation and filing system for both paper and electronic records.
- Screen and direct phone calls and distribute correspondence.
- Track daily expenses and prepare expense reports.
- Handle requests, feedback, and queries quickly and professionally.
Key Skills & Qualifications:
- Diploma, Associate’s degree, required; Bachelor’s degree or higher preferred.
- 3-5 years of experience providing administrative support at the Executive level.
- Must have proven ability to be a resourceful problem-solver.
- Expertise knowledge of MS Office, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Teams and Outlook.
- Strong attention to detail, interpersonal, and strong communication skills are needed.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills to meet deadlines are needed.
- Experience successfully creating and/or modifying processes in real time.
- Experience scheduling travel arrangements and schedule for management.
- Strong planning, organizational and time management skills.
- Excellent communications skills.
- Has high resilience and can manage conflicting priorities with grace. Always maintains confidentiality.
- Strong interpersonal skills with ability to speak confidently to anyone from entry level associates to Executives.
- Discretion with personal and confidential information.
- Ability to act as gatekeeper and escalate relevant information to executives as needed.
- Ability to work effectively with minimal supervision.
- Ability to travel to off-site meetings with senior leaders.