Job ID 30179
Location: Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia (preferred) or Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
Annual Salary: RM 84,000 to RM 108,000 or VND 35M to 45M
Grok is an international education professional service provider with global operations serving a large and growing number of universities in the UK & Ireland, USA, Canada, Australia and New Zealand. Due to growth in our Global Marketing service, we are looking for a Digital Marketing Analyst to join the Global Marketing team in Kuala Lumpur. The Digital Marketing Analyst will be assigned to work with education institutions on various projects, focusing on the definition, analysis, measurement and reporting of KPIs for multiple digital marketing campaigns in line with Client objectives. The Digital Marketing Analyst must be a digital marketing and data enthusiast, creative, persistent, and enjoy being a part of an exciting and growing team.
- Analytical management of Grok digital marketing campaigns, advising on suitable measurement strategies for Grok Clients.
- Developing a strong connection with the Grok global marketing team and Clients to ensure all marketing activities achieve their goals.
- Reporting on agreed performance indicators, analysing available data and identifying trends and insights to enhance the performance of Grok digital marketing campaigns.
- Benchmarking the performance of Grok digital marketing campaigns against industry standards.
- Leading the development and management of effective custom digital marketing dashboards utilising both Excel and real-time online dashboards.
- Offering ROI analysis to ensure efficiency and effectiveness of Grok digital marketing campaigns.
- Providing projections and forecasting to help the Grok marketing team plan ahead in line with upcoming recruitment intakes.
- Ability to work with industry tracking tools for campaign tagging and on-site tracking of Grok digital marketing campaigns, and troubleshoot any issues.
- Providing consultancy across online user behaviour, user journeys, conversion and funnel analysis.
- Advising on the latest global data and privacy laws and regulations and how the impact Grok digital marketing campaigns.
The Most Suitable Background
- 5+ years of experience in a similar role, preferably within global digital marketing, analytical and/or international education.
- Bachelor’s degree with good to strong academic performance.
- Strong English fluency; proficient in analysis and business report writing; able to discuss strategy and insights with English speakers.
- Data-driven, with demonstratable experience in analytical management of global digital marketing campaigns, and evidence of delivering efficiency and effectiveness.
- Relevant technical background including skills in Excel, producing custom digital marketing reports, real-time online dashboards and tracking tools.
- Voluntary or other life experience that demonstrates analytical ability, creativity, hard work, persistence and/or drive to succeed.
- Study or experience abroad strongly preferred.
The Most Important Traits to Succeed
- A hunger to learn, and develop new skills
- Strong communication skills and able to influence others
- Strong analytical and strategic skills to evaluate issues and make tactical recommendations
- Good judgment, internal moral compass
- Able to multi-task and manage a balanced agenda
- Strong customer sensitivity
- Attention to detail
- Intelligence, creative problem-solving skills
- Emotional maturity and confidence
- Ambitious and driven to results
- Initiative and resourceful
- Hardworking and persistent.
Other jobs you may like
Senior Program Officer (LATAM) supporting the University of Cincinnati (USA)
- @ Grok Global Services
- Bogota, Colombia/ Lima Peru