Job ID 39457
Proudly Australian and privately owned, Built is the only construction company to offer a total solution across all built-forms, sectors and sizes. And we’re leading the industry in sustainability and digital construction methods.
Here’s what you’ll find with us:
- Paid Parental Leave
- Additional paid leave for every year of service (up to 5 extra days per year)
- Wellbeing programs designed and delivered by our in-house specialists
- Paid volunteering leave to give back and support local communities.
An opportunity, Built for you
As the Digital Engineering Graduate, you will assist the Digital Engineering Manager with overseeing the procurement, development and delivery of digital engineering designs and solutions across our portfolio of construction projects.
You will be involved in the application of innovative design and construct processes, tools, and techniques to add value to our clients.
Here’s what a typical day might look like for you:
- Assist, train and audit site teams with the coordination of site models
- Create visualisations including 3D/4D models using a variety of software packages including the Autodesk Suite and Unreal Engine.
- Together with the Digital Engineering Manager, assist project teams manage and deliver the requirements of the projects Digital Construction Management Plan (DCMP) and client requirements.
- Assist with the development and implementation of Virtual and Augmented Reality solutions
The new way forward, Built by you
Your success here will be defined by the energy you bring to work every day. You’ll love what you do and have a “roll up your sleeves and get things done” approach. You won’t shy away from a challenge and will always own the problem, knowing you’ve got the full support of the team. Here are the essentials you’ll need for this role:
- Exposure to a Digital Design environment, whilst at university or in your own time
- The ability to multi-task and work well under pressure to meet deadlines independently or within a team environment.
- Excellent communication skills, driven by outcomes, have a detailed approach with a creative flare and a positive can-do attitude!
- We use 3D creation tool, Unreal Engine, any exposure to this would be advantageous but not a necessity along with model visualisations.
Ready to be a changemaker, with us?
Join us and improve the way the world is built. Apply Now!