Job ID 40505
At DECJUBA we’re all about effortless, edgy fashion to make you look and feel #AMAZING.
Relaunched by Tania Austin in 2008, DECJUBA has become a leading retailer in Australia and New Zealand, growing our store footprint from just five stores into 140 stores and two online sites.
We believe our greatest asset is our people. Our #DREAMTEAM is made up of over 1400 people across the retail and head office teams. By supporting, inspiring, and challenging each other, we believe we can achieve #AMAZING at every touch point.
We have an exciting opportunity for a passionate and driven Creative Coordinator to join our talented, enthusiastic, and dynamic Creative Team.
Our Creative Team work towards delivering #AMAZING imagery, enhancing the DECJUBA experience both online and instore.
- Photograph all product imagery across all DECJUBA brands
- Coordinate photographed product images with our clipping agency
- Manage product imagery filing system
- Work closely with Sample Coordinator to manage product handover process
- Liaise with our Design team for any image retouching/sizing requirements
- Publish/edit/remove product on our online store where required
- Work within Cloudinary, CMS software (Shopify Plus) and related programs as required
- Assisting on DECJUBA photoshoots
- Minimum of 1+ years’ experience in a similar creative role
- Previously worked within the retail fashion industry
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Experienced in Adobe Suite, Cloudinary, CMS software (Shopify Plus) and related programs
- Fun, energetic and can-do attitude!
- High level attention to detail
- Results and goal orientated; deadline driven to keep the team on schedule
- Generous and unlimited team discount across all brands – up to 50% off and clothing allowance so that you look and feel #AMAZING.
- Countless personal and professional development opportunities including education and training in person and online, access to inspiring guest speakers and volunteering days with DECJUBA Foundation partners.
- Progressive leave policies including paid parental leave.
- Office located in Cremorne and 7 minute walk from Richmond train station.
- Access to health and wellbeing programs.
- #AMAZING team culture with regular events to celebrate all things DECJUBA.
- We are committed to providing an #AMAZING working environment, empowered by five core values: Honesty, Bravery, Integrity, Innovation, and Optimism.
- We are passionate about our #DREAMTEAM and committed to providing continuous growth and development opportunities.
- We aim to open the door to #AMAZING careers in retail, with the opportunity to learn from the best in the business.
At DECJUBA, we’re committed to ensuring our team reflects the diversity of our customers and our community. We recognise that we do our best work together and are focused on creating an AMAZING culture that supports our team members to be themselves and perform at their best. By creating an inclusive culture, we ensure diversity in all its forms (including all abilities, culture, race, gender, age, and sexual orientation) is welcomed and celebrated and encourage applications from all candidates.
Want to join the #DREAMTEAM? Apply now!