Job ID 38579
As a Business Executive, you will be responsible for analyzing and processing the data provided by divisions into reports or presentations in order to propose recommendations for improvement to the CEO. You will also play a vital role in strengthening AirAsia’s brand image and customer advocacy.
1. Analyze the data provided by divisions to provide management with recommendations based on information gathered
2. Process and present the data provided into reports or presentations in order to organize the dashboard, report, and presentation that can be easily understood by the management
3. Liaise with the Head of divisions, Head of departments, and other external parties in order to get valid and reliable data for analyzing purposes on behalf of the CEO
4. Assist Business Strategy Senior Manager with data, dashboard, and presentation
5. Complete personal tasks assigned by the CEO
Follow working procedures and ensure SOPs compliance Adopt AirAsia’s culture and follow AirAsia’s desired behavior
b. Analytical thinking
d. Achievement orientation
1. Minimum 3 years of working experience
2. Bachelor/Master’s degree from a reputable national university
3. Google ecosystem proficiency (slide, sheet, etc.)
4. Knowledgeable in airline functionality & industry
5. Data Analytics
– Communication Skill
– Presentation Skill
– Negotiation Skill
AirAsia is committed to ensuring adequate self-development and training is undertaken to fulfill your accountabilities.
If you are ready for an exciting and challenging opportunity in the aviation industry, submit your application today!
We are all different – one talent to another – that is how we rely on our differences. At AirAsia, you will be treated fairly and given all chances to be your best. We are committed to creating a diverse work environment and are proud to be an equal-opportunity employer.
Search Firm Representatives – AirAsia does not accept unsolicited assistance from search firms for employment opportunities. All CVs / resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at our company without a valid written search agreement in place will be deemed the sole property of our company. No fee will be paid in the event a candidate is hired by our company as a result of an agency referral where no pre-existing agreement is in place.