Job ID 40542
Founded in 2015, upGrad is India’s largest online higher education company providing programs in Data Science, Technology, Management and Law, to students, working professionals and enterprises. Every program is designed and delivered in collaboration with top universities like the IIT Madras, MICA, NMIMS Global Access, Jindal Global Law School, Duke CE, Deakin University, Liverpool John Moores University and others.
upGrad is looking for Assistant Professor, Lecturer for MBA Students located in Singapore, Vietnam, Middle East, US and UK with the following qualifications and experience.
– 15+ years of work experience
– PhD in Business Management / Marketing / Leadership
– Published work will hold a lot of merit
– Prior experience with Thesis Supervision is a plus
– Experience conducting webinars / live lectures is a plus
- Teach full-time within the Division of BCI (24 credit hours per academic year) while demonstrating excellence, innovation, rigor, and fairness in teaching.
- Mentor current and new Business Management majors as needed in coordination with the BCI faculty, BCI Associate Dean and advising staff.
- Provide support to the BCI Associate Dean and division faculty in future search processes for vacant full-time faculty positions (tenure and non-tenure track).
- Advise the BCI Associate Dean on qualified candidates for teaching management courses, including adjunct instructor positions
- Assist the Associate Dean with orienting, evaluating, managing, and communicating with full-time and adjunct accounting faculty.
If you are interested in this role please send your CV to apply+upGrad@job-plus.co