2021 - 2022
University of Surrey
Developed strong technical translation skills while building on translation localization strategies, client communication skills, and presentation abilities. The simultaneous and consecutive interpreting courses focus on improving fast learning skills and building up a lot of expertise in politics, finance, ESG, etc.
2015 - 2016
The Education University of Hong Kong
Analyzed global education systems and designed implementable education programs based on factors such as education policy and student ability. Master school management structures from organizational dynamics to provide solutions for school-based curriculum design, educational administration, and teacher professional development. Pedagogical learning enhances the efficiency of daily teaching.
2011 - 2015
South China University of Technology (Guangzhou College)
The extensive advanced English courses have enabled me to improve my Chinese and English language skills significantly. Professional Business English courses such as Marketing, BEC, Business Negotiation, International Trade Practice, etc. have enhanced my personal soft skills in business analysis, business presentation and business communication.
2022 - Present
Shenzhen Huiwen Technology Co.,LTD
Responsible for nightly financial news editing and translation, integrating relevant financial terminology, and sharing financial knowledge on social media regularly.
2018 - 2022
Honor Expert Education Centre (Hong Kong)
– Independently responsible for the site selection, market positioning, market research, advertising, and open day public class presentation. At the early stage of the Center, I set a future strategic operational plan for the center with partners and major investors.
– Independently handle education center’s operation. The number of students acquired by the center in 3 months is 100, covering primary and secondary students in the surrounding prestigious schools. Through cooperation with local educational examination bodies such as GAPSK (General Aptitude Putonghua Shuiping Kaoshi) and GCSE, I registered the center as a permanent examination center to provide sustainable development for subsequent enrollment.
– I independently develop programs for different students\’ learning needs and personalize student programs for high-end families such as Hong Kong celebrity parents. Once the curriculum has been designed, I trained teachers about course’s detail, helping them better understand the educational mission and vision of the center.
– Nominated for Fellowship of the Hong Kong Academy of Social Sciences
2018 - 2021
Hong Kong Red Swastika Society Tai Po Secondary School
– Complete daily English teaching, school administrative work, and students\’ activities independently
– Responsible for student psychological intervention, assessment of students\’ abilities, and home-school cooperation and communication with parents
– Identified the potential of students with special educational needs (including students with autism, ADHD, dyslexia, and dyscalculia), designed learning content to match their abilities, and provided them with specialist skills training to help them gain a place in society.