2021 - 2022
State University of New York at Buffalo
GPA- 3.73/4.0 Relevant Coursework: Machine Learning, Numerical Math for Data Scientist, Statistical Learning and Data Mining, Programming and Database Fundamentals for Data Scientist, Bayesian Networks
St. Joseph’s College of Engineering
CGPA – 7.42/10.00 Relevant Coursework: Object oriented design, Design and Analysis of Algorithms, Data structures, Operating Systems, Database management system, Principles of Programming, Computer Networks, Digital Logic and Design, Discrete Mathematical Structures
2020 - Present
Amazon - Alexa Proactive Information
The Proactive Information team focuses on rolling out proactive notifications with enriching customer experience.
● Worked on migrating alexa language procedures from legacy PHP based service to eradicate security risks.
● Created a major version bump of existing packages and successfully consumed the same in various java services by resolving dependency conflicts.
2020 - 2021
Newgen Software Technologies Ltd
Newgen software is a leading provider of industry-recognized low code, content-driven and customer-engaging application platform and Workflow automation.
Full – Stack Developer
● Solely developed SQL Procedures, functions, Triggers to cater extremely complex requirements of Dashboard Reports for
2019 - 2020
Cognizant Technology Solutions
An American multinational corporation that provides IT solutions with 3 lakh employees across the globe.
Nonfunctional Testing Trainee
● Gained in-depth knowledge about the non-functional aspects of testing such as performance, reliability, usability testing.
● Experience of testing enhanced my project developing skills by emphasizing on best coding practices.