2021 - 2023
State University of New York at Buffalo, United States
Master of Science, Computer Science and Engineering
2012 - 2016
University of Kerala, India
Bachelor of Technology, Electronics and Communication Engineering
2022 - 2022
Honeywell, Atlanta, Georgia
Data Engineering Intern
Tech Stack: Spark, Scala, NestJS, ReactJS, Redux, PostgreSQL
• Leveraging the Microsoft ConsumptionAPI, built a Databricks job in Spark to consume data of Azure subscriptions.
• Generated data was ingested in ADLS, processed applying Paxata, and provided insights using Tableau.
• Derived and analyzed usage trends at a daily, monthly, and annual level for 5 subscriptions.
• Built a web-based solution for the onboarding of Data Discovery Assessment requests.
2016 - 2021
QBurst Technologies, Trivandrum, India
Senior Software Engineer
Tech Stack: C#, ASP .NET MVC, .NET Core, HTML5, CSS 3, Angular 8, TypeScript, SQL Server, MySQL, MongoDB, Docker, Jenkins
• Experienced in gathering requirements, designing technical solutions, developing web pages utilizing .NET Core framework,
microservices architecture, RabbitMQ messaging broker, LINQ querying interface, and Docker containers.
• Containerized multiple services and improved build time by 75%, utilizing polling file watcher and volume mapping.
• Experience in building REST APIs, implementing Multithreading, Async/Await in Asynchronous Programming.
• Responsible for writing high quality clean, well-structured, documented code following object oriented design principles.
• Worked as part of a team in an Agile environment to build high-performance, reliable and scalable web applications.
• Following a test-driven development practice using xUnit, applied CQRS, Event Sourcing patterns in a project in under 3 weeks.
• Devised and deployed a containerized infrastructure in .NET Core and React to AWS with the help of Jenkins.
• Lead a team of 2 to implement, test, and deploy the backend functionality for a sales-plan application using SDLC methodology.
• Advised and guided a team of 3 on getting started with the basics of ASP .NET MVC.