2021 - Present
University of Buffalo
Master of Science in Data Science
2016 - 2020
Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham
Bachelor of Technology in Computer Science
2022 - Present
Data Science Intern
• Working on developing e-commerce warehouse clusters using multidimensional graph and density based clustering algorithms to find the optimal path to pick orders.
• Devised a pipeline using AWS and Spacy to extract invoice information from PDF documents.
• Processed raw documents using AWS Textract to obtain raw invoice information with a confidence level of 97-99%.
• Developed a named entity recognition model using Spacy to recognize custom tags consisting entities from the invoice preprocessed.
2020 - 2019
Robert Bosch Centre for DS and AI
• Developed a dashboard using Dash and Plotly to display real-time operations of ambulance five districts in Tamil Nadu, India.
• Developed a clustering algorithm based on DBSCAN to identify the incident locations of an emergency request placed to the EMS system which identified the exact coordinates with an accuracy of 87% over five precision levels.
• Developed a static ambulance allocation algorithm using optimization of a custom loss function. Improved the area covered by the ambulances with 13% lesser ambulances.
• Constructed epidemiology models to track the spread and analyze the interventions during the COVID 19 pandemic for State Government of Tamil Nadu.
2020 - 2022
Lead ML Engineer
• Led the modelling team on developing a named entity recognition model using Spacy, BERT and LSTM models to recognize deed and gazatte document information. Model gave an accuracy of 92%.
• Collaborated with data collection team to extract images from Sentinal 1, 2 and 2A.
• Worked on a semantic segmentation model to access climate risk factors on flood prone areas satellite images datasets with an accuracy of about 89.5% was developed.