2021 - Present
University at Buffalo
Master of Engineering Science - Data Science
2015 - 2019
Pillai College of Engineering
Bachelor in Engineering (Information Technology)
2022 - 2023
AI Software Engineer
• Took initiative to learn react native and went on to successfully develop various features under minimal supervision.
• Built reusable components and front-end libraries for future use.
• Integrated AI model to understand emotions from human speech and showcase videos on app based on results.
2022 - 2021
• Resolved defects by collaborating with different teams in a fast-paced environment and helped in keeping open defects count to single digit for consecutive 3 months.
• Trained two new team members to ensure seamless workflow during project.
• Developed Billing Product features such as Moratorium bulk release of policies, Discount Endorsement, and Reconciliation of Reports in Java and ICD-ICM toolkit by Majesco.
• Presented Billing Product features to stakeholders during quarterly meetings.
• Awarded Stellar Award for developing and delivering high priority features to clients in given timeframe.
• Collaborated with a 3-member team and developed an automation system in Java as part of Majesco-Billing Hackathon to generate Main-Controller files utilized by testers to automate test-cases to minimize human errors and manual data entry.