2021 - Present
University at Buffalo
• GPA – 3.906 • Courses: Robotics Algorithm, Computer Vision and Image Processing, Machine Learning, Control System (Digital & Continuous), Mechatronics, Robot Kinematics, Engineering Analysis.
2012 - 2016
The University of Pune
GPA – 3.55. Courses: Mechatronics, Theory of Machines, Strength of Matrials, Computer aided fluid dynamics, Finite element analysis, Thermodynamics, Refrigeration, and Air-Conditioning.
2021 - Present
Assistant, Assistive and Wearable (Awear) Robotics Lab
Project Title: Data-driven smart weight support system for individuals with spinal-cord injuries
• Designed and Developed Robotic System to assist rehabilitation of individuals with spinal cord injury in walking on a treadmill. Supports
Dynamic up to 60% and Static 100% of body weight.
• Integrated sensors and Implemented control systems and dashboard type control-panel on Lab-View, decreased 20% of experiment time.
• Performed integration, calibration, analysis, and testing of robotics system.
• Developed Machine Learning model for movement classification, and Computer Vision for pose.
• Robotics Hardware: Bertec Treadmill, NI CompactRIO, Brushless Motors & encoders, strain gauges, Delsys EMG, Force Plate.
2021 - 2021
New Product Development and Advance Development (Matlab, Simulink, Python).
• Designed an Ionizer prototype to deliver higher pH lever water (7.5-8.5pH) for drinking water purposes. Eliminated 95% water wastage.
• Lead-Design-Engineer for Advance Development Project of IoT Ready Electromechanical valve development for faucet and shower. And Led a
team of three design engineers on Product Development projects.
2016 - 2021
• A part of core design team for new engine development. Responsible for Crankshaft design and calculations (Matlab, CAD, CAE).
• Drove benchmarking activity and delivered high quality reports. Resulted in improved market-research and requirement specifications.
2015 - 2016
Automotive Research Association of India (ARAI)
Project Title : “ Design and Development of Steady-State Swirl Test Rig.”
• Designed a test rig to study swirl in bore dia greater than 100mm.
• Reduced fluctuations by 70%. Validated with CFD(Ansys Fluent).
• Automated test rig using EM valves to increase rate of trials by 20%.
• Developed system interface.
2015 - 2021
Team Stallion – e-Baja SAEINDIA 2016
• Designed Electic ATV.
• Validated component design using CAE tools (Ansys/Altair).
• Performed DFM and DFE (DFMEA).
• Vehicle dynamics & Vehicle control.
• Improved Battery cooling by 30%.
• Gained hands-on machine-shop experience on 3-axis mill, lathe.