2022 - 2023
University at Buffalo, School of mechanical Engineering and Aerospace, New York
Major : Robotics Courses: Collaborative Robotics, Mechatronics, Robotic Algorithm (ROS), Control Systems, Computer Vision and Image processing, Machine Learning
2016 - 2020
Koneru Lakshmaiah Education Foundation
Courses: Automobile Engineering, Manufacturing Technology, AutoCAD, Dynamics of Machine.
2020 - 2020
South Central Railways
● Gain hands-on experience maintenance, repair, and diagnosis of different types of railway wagons.
● Develop technical skills including welding, machining and fabrication techniques.
● Learn about safety procedures and protocols followed in the railway industry.
● Enhance communication and teamwork while interacting with technicians, staff, and stakeholders in the railway industry
2019 - 2020
QUAD BIKE DESIGN CHALLENGE
● Fabricated a 250cc & 4 stroke All-terrain Vehicle (Off Road Vehicle).
● Successfully led and contributed as a driver to a championship-winning team, demonstrating effective teamwork and leadership skills.
● Design and develop a high-performance brake rotor for our quad to improve stopping power and reduced wear
2017 - 2020
MAHINDRA SAE BAJA
● Fabricated a 305cc, 4 stroke & 10 bhp Off Road Car.
● Design, Analysis and Fabricated, Chassis and Other components.
● Explored and adapted the usage of Aluminium for CNC machining