University at Buffalo, The State University of New York
Concentration- Manufacturing Automation, Simulation, Machine Learning, Robot Control Systems, Robot Kinematics.
College of Engineering, Pune
Concentration- Engineering Mathematics, Microcontrollers, Integrators, Circuit Design, Hydraulics, Pneumatics
2022 - 2022
Process Automation Solutions Inc. MI, USA
• Robot system simulation and offline programming utilizing SIEMENS Process Simulate by preparing studies Virtual
Commissioning, making, and teaching paths to robots, improving cycle time and debugging PLCs.
• Engineered and optimized robotic and automated production systems using 3D robotic work cell design, simulation, offline
programming, data-management and file-based environments for the development of robotic and automated production
systems. Formed Robot Data Sheets (RDS) and Off-Line Programs LS files (OLP’s) for the Robot Programmers.
• Validated and designed path frames for Robots according to the customer plant layouts and OSHA safety standards.
• Designed kinematic models and created poses for tools and robot end effectors in Process Simulate connected study.
• Developed various projects for automobile manufacturers involving the use of FANUC Robots, Spot Weld guns, Ped
Weld Guns, Bolt Fastening End Effectors, Material Handling End Effectors, conveyor systems and turn tables.
• Defined TCP’s and U frames to execute the simulation and generate an optimized path to obtain a collision free motion.
2021 - 2021
Mantri Metallics Pvt Ltd. Kolhapur, India
• Devised the working and applications of the FANUC R-2000 robot for the pick and place operations of casted products to
increase smart manufacturing adoption rates by about 20% over three months.
• Controlled and managed the motors, sensors, and conveyor systems with the use of Allen-Bradley PLC’s, in the
manufacturing of the whole process by relay derived ladder logic. Designed a path frame for the robot to carry a casted
job from and to the CNC machine and the conveyor belt using a teach pendant and adding reference waypoints to ensure
smooth and collision free motion. Automated the process and ensured immediate closure to production issues.
Reduced production escalations,efficient manufacturing, and potential issue occurrences by over 20%.
2021 - 2021
Harman International, India
• Devised recursive tests and aided in setting up test beds for Printed Circuit Boards (PCB’s) for the audio and infotainment
systems installed in automotive industry.
• Created a well thought-out and improved way of individual component development, production, operation, service and
decommissioning according to the ISO standards to ensure high level safety is built into car components from the start.
• Used test data to reduce boot-up failures in boards, improving reliability significantly and used issue-tracking softwares
like Jira and Agile to effectively manage various projects simultaneously.
• Implemented DFT techniques to add testability features to a hardware product design along with integrated circuit board
testing methods to evaluate specific part of the process without designing a complex integrated circuit.
2020 - 2020
Zimmer Group, Pune, India
• Determined the type of gripper used with respect to parameters affecting its selection with respect to handling weight,
gripping force, range, and speed. Investigated the regional market base of Electric Robot Grippers for industrial use.
• Assembled and installed the GPP5000 series 2-Jaw Parallel pneumatic gripper for a spot-welding application, which had
a spot-welding gun as an end effector. Designed a robust gripper design and its application in SolidWorks.