2012 - 2017
Upper Iowa University
2020 - 2021
\• Provide mentorship, coaching, guidance and career
development to members of my team.
• Lead a high-performing team by building problem
solving skills, critical thinking, analytical and technical
• Responsible for managing team with several markets.
• Establish team goals and work with direct reports on
strategies for executing, measuring progress and
• Provide \\real-time\\ support to agents experiencing
difficulties on emails and handle escalated irate and/or
upset customer\’s inquiries promptly & professionally
• Deliver projects involving quantitative analysis,
industry research, and strategy development, working
directly with global cross-functional teams to problem
solve analytical approaches and develop solutions.
• Identify actionable insights, suggest
recommendations, and influence team strategy
through effective communication.
• Advocate for users within my market, partnering with
global and cross-functional teams to develop global
\• Responsible to drive and manage the team’s priority
• Act as the team’s back up POC when the TL is out of
• Assist agents real time with their product related
• Act as a gate keeper for outlier agents’ emails to
ensure quality responses are made to clients and
• Overlook the team’s open cases daily to ensure all
cases are triaged to the correct teams using the right
forms and for cases that are beyond the given time, to
make certain that all escalation paths have been
• Help roll out skill building workshops and product
refresher training on a regular basis.
• Conduct a case study meeting with the team on a
weekly basis to discuss case specific best practices and
• Come up with an initiative to drive performance
within the team on a monthly basis.
• Plan and execute a project along with the other SMEs
that will help drive performance or improve the
process for the program on a quarter basis.\
“• Research and identify solutions.
• Respond to emails.
• Troubleshoot technical issues.
• Ask customers targeted questions to quickly
understand the root of the problem.
• Properly escalate unresolved issues to appropriate
• Provide timely and accurate customer feedback.
• Follow up with customers to ensure the problem is
• Ensure all issues are properly logged.
• Prioritize and manage several open issues at one time.
• Prepare accurate and timely reports.”