University at Buffalo, The State University of New York
GPA: 3.5/4 Coursework: Analysis of Algorithms, Algorithms for Modern Computing System, Modern Networking Concepts, Blockchain, Parallel Algorithm, Data management and Query Language, Information Retrieval.
2015 - 2019
SRM University, Chennai
GPA: 8.3/10 Coursework: Operating Systems, Data Structures, Web Development, Computer Architecture, Cryptography, Cloud Computing
2019 - 2021
Siemens Technology and Services | Bangalore, India
• Migrated scripts from VB6 to C++ and built modules to upgrade users\’ Operating systems using software applications.
• Redesigned codebase of existing framework to incorporate a new feature of implementing External Domain Controller to be a part of Existing Systems and Configuration Models.
• Improvised code by fixing over 50+ defects pertaining to deployment in different Configuration Modes and Types of Systems.
• Collaborated extensively with clients in understanding requirements for adding new features to the system and QA team for testing deliverables before release.
• Spearheaded automation of generating Release Notes for clients whenever a new feature or update was added to the HighEnd Application.
• Collaborated with a team of 3 members in automating product deployment and OS installation, built utilizing DevOps tools
such as Jenkins and Docker, reduced overall deployment time from 8hrs to 2hrs.
• Designed unit tests with 100% code coverage for all business logic parts of product.
• Assisted with data modeling of a SCADA database in the Spectrum Power 5 Application\’s IMM.
• Ideated a basic implementation for handling Patch Management at customer site using WSUS tools on AWS cloud.
• Created a Chatbot leveraging Reddit data by Collecting and preprocessing more than 300K Reddit data using Reddit API and ingesting it into Apache Solr for indexing on GCP.
• Received 4 SPOT awards in a span of 2 years for exceptional performance at work.
• Headed a team of freshers and was responsible for KT sessions, code reviews, and retrospective meetings.
2018 - 2019
CloserLook Digital Software Services | Chennai, India
• Created a Mobile Ticketing Application using the Mobility as a Service (MaaS) platform to learn a user\’s travel patterns.
• Designed, developed, enhanced dynamic websites and also migrated web pages to a new domain by redirecting URLs.
• Constructed a REST API to retrieve order details for users\’ purchases and written Cron jobs in PHP to send Emails and Messages to subscribed users.