2022 - Present
BlueLinx Corporation, Atlanta, Georgia
• Worked on sales data and used machine learning algorithms for customer segmentation, mainly biographical segmentation, based on recency, frequency and monetary values using K-means clustering.
• Worked with data structures, algorithms and software design.
• Performed time series forecasting based on the sales data of the customers in the past few years.
• Familiarized with Random Forest Regressor, Holt Winters Additive Method, Decision Trees.
2019 - 2020
Central Quality (Axles), Chennai, India
• Led a team of 10 people in maintaining quality of axles, both rear axle and front axle.
• Prepared, maintained and sustained various control charts i.e., P- Chart and U- Chart.
• Optimized design and simulations with Ansys, CATIA and SolidWorks and found, standard amount of grease is enough for controlling wear and tear of material.