2011 - Present
Founded and manage business focused on consulting small and mid-sized exporters across Southeast Asia seeking venture capital and devising strategies for growth. Advise clients on currency hedging strategies, process optimization, financial statements, software systems, financial controls, forecasting/budgeting and banking/accountant/insurance relationships.
• Advised 15 SME companies to become financially compliant by creating business plans and forecasts as well as raising over $90m in capital, predominantly from PEs.
• Consulted two US-based PE firms on performing due diligence across $80m+ in investment into wineries; served as member of financial forecasting team working with SAP and Excel modeling.
• Hired, trained, managed and developed a team of 90 financial/operations personnel.
• Built strategic relationships for 14 companies with HSBC, Standard Chartered, Citi and JP Morgan.
• Directed development and installation for nine Microsoft Great Plains software systems and four customized Salesforce open source systems to promote compliance.