University at Buffalo, The State University of New York
• Relevant course work: Algorithms for Modern Computer Systems, Algorithm Analysis and Design, Introduction to Machine Learning, Information Retrieval.
Bharati Vidyapeeth\'s College of Engineering, GGSIPU
• Relevant course work: Operating Systems, Data Structure, Object Oriented Programming, Compiler Design.
2019 - 2022
• Network Planner: Built a Network Planning Tool, developing UI components with HTML, CSS, and Vue.js.
• Utilized TypeScript, Vue.js, and yFiles to visualize and design a network and led the development of various
features such as drag and drop of items, a minimap for an overview of the network, search, zoom, etc.
• Devised 10+ backend APIs using Java and Spring Boot. Leveraged Electron.js to package the application as a
desktop application. Achieved on-time delivery in every release cycle.
and Spring Boot, and Spectron for Electron.js. Ensured a code coverage greater than 70%.
• HiOS: Developed various features (in C) for networking protocols such as OPC UA Server, SNMP, DHCP, etc for
embedded software of industrial switches and routers.
• Fixed various system-level bugs, increasing overall stability of operating system.
2018 - 2018
• Automated existing manual tests with Core Java, Selenium, Junit, Maven, and TestNG, reducing manual effort.
• Automated API testing using Postman and performance & load testing on the APIs employing Gatling and Scala.