2022 - 2023
Expeditors Canada Inc.
Worked directly with clients to fulfill logistical needs between shipper and consignee.
• Managed, maintained, and coordinated work between SSL Vendors, Co-loaders, Couriers/Truckers, and Clients (Shipper & Consignee).
• Quoted / Priced services to clients based on given stated needs and incoterms applicable.
• Completed all necessary documents required for both the importation and exportation of cargo moving into/ out of Canada (CERS/B13, SI’s, etc.).
• Oversaw all essential steps/milestones along the supply chain—Tracked cargo; Fixed any shipping document errors; Ensured fluidity of cargo’s moment.
2018 - 2019
Handled client relations and fulfilled services in relation to the overall planning of their required deliveries— In addition to occasionally handling administrative tasks.
• Scheduled pickup(s), Monitored shipment(s), and reported details accordingly – Primarily Exports.
• Processed & Issued Invoices, Bill of Ladings, and applicable documents.
• Maintained relations with vendors, couriers, and partners.