2022 - 2022
Revolutionary Integration Group Inc
▪ Led a team of 5 interns to work on the VenueTrust project and successfully delivered an end-to-end solution on face verification.
▪ Implemented models such as You Only Look Once (YOLO) for face detection; FaceNet and DeepFace CNN models for face verification, attaining accuracies of over 97% on verification.
▪ Designed REST APIs using Python and the Flask framework to serve the face verification models. Deployed them on AWS EC2.
2020 - 2021
100 Pi Labs
JAN 2020 – AUG 2021
▪ Worked on the Pi Music Player android app, the highest rated music player on the Google Play Store with an average rating of 4.7 stars. It has over 50 million installs, 910k Daily Active Users (DAU), 4.5M Monthly Active Users (MAU), and has a crash free rate of over 99.9%.
▪ Contributed to the full mobile application development life cycle including planning, development, testing, release, and maintenance, all using Agile methodology.
▪ Built an ad-caching infrastructure that pre-fetches ads from Google AdMob and Facebook Ad Network (FAN), reducing the ad load time in the activities by more than 80%.
▪ Engineered a custom background feature where users can select any image from their gallery, edit it and set it as the app’s background, utilizing the android architecture components.
▪ Created the Pi Video Player android app from scratch. Currently, it has over 1M installs.
2018 - 2019
▪ Worked on the magicpin android app having 5 million+ installs on the Google Play Store, 150k+ Daily Active Users (DAU), 1 million+ Monthly Active Users (MAU), and a crash free rate of over 99.7%.
▪ Revamped the voucher purchase flow, integrating the backend payment APIs.
▪ Enhanced the new user onboarding experience with better recommendations, intelligible visuals.
▪ Remodeled the magicPay feature which enables users to make payments directly to the merchants using magic coins earned.
2018 - 2018