2021 - Present
UNIVERSITY AT BUFFALO, THE STATE UNIVERSITY OF NEW YORK
2016 - 2020
2022 - Present
UNIVERSITY AT BUFFALO
• Analyzed life cycle cost of scrap tire derived asphalt for a funded project aided by NYSDOT and USTMA.
• Built a Tableau model with costs incurred in implementation of Tire Derived Asphalt and Lifecycle analysis
between Conventional asphalt and TDA with financial Modelling and analysis with timeline for 35 years.
• Accomplished sensitivity analysis for alternative material and cost per mile is $1.4 million for conventional and
$1.2 million for TDA and encouraged use of waste tires up to 20% in NY highway pavement.
• Evaluated data for possible trends and seasonality to determine optimal application of TDA with macros and
VBA(Statistical Modelling) for NPV and salvage value with 4% discount rate.
2022 - 2022
LACTALIS AMERICAN GROUP (BUFFALO, NY)
• Optimized inventory with WMS and TMS to increase efficiency more than 95% of on time – order delivery.
• Collaborated with cross-functional teams to understand new product introductions, update pricing changes and
inspected leg-1 tracking in TMS to perform and improve smooth cross dock function accuracy to 100%.
• Reviewed OSDR (Overage, Shortage, Delayed and Rejection) and identify the KPI that helps to decrease
operatingcost of transportation and reverse logistics costs around $250K.
• Manipulated and performed cost effective reverse logistics inventory transaction and optimize the warehouse
inventory level from 105% to 100%.
• Performed critical risk assessments, aided in advanced networks for transportation routes, mapping customers location and discovered 1600 warehouses around US to figure out a way to stock products if it gets delayed.
• Developed an analytical model for yard freight movement entry to reduce number of movement and operating cost from $600K to $450K annually.
2019 - 2021
• Managed design of Solid Waste Disposal unit with ₹ 5 million funded by Tamil Nādu Public Works Department.
• Conducted project monitoring to ensure quality construction and safety, implemented project cost control
procedures and monitoring, adjusted work schedules in order to meet all project deadlines using Primavera.
• Inventoried materials and ensured all site personnel used quality workmanship in accordance with quality
standards and code, as well as client needs. Total project duration – 400 days.
• Researched as a quantity surveyor and project lead to record all labor data and evaluated performance at sites.
• Composed visual elements with finished models, utilizing assets and creating code for user interactivity.
• Provided further progression with Autodesk 3ds Max to create and edit models.