2022 - 2023
The State University of New York at Buffalo
2015 - 2019
National Institute of Technology, Warangal
2021 - 2021
– Implemented and maintained ETL pipelines with Apache Spark, SQL and Python.
– Developed custom sql scripts and written complex search and filter queries to fetch data and visualized results in tableau.
– Ingested data from HANA database with spark based ingestion framework.
– Analyzed massive and highly complex HIVE data sets, performing ad hoc analysis and data manipulation.
– Loaded data from HANA database to Hive and Optimized Hive SQL and spark jobs in python.
– Involved in creating Hive Tables, loading with data, and writing Hive queries, to invoke and run Map Reduce jobs and in working with AWS using EMR and EC2 for data processing
2019 - 2020
– Implemented a new Payment Utility system in SAP S/4 HANA platform and worked on different modules of REST APIs, OData services and
extensively on HANA database with AMDPs.
– Developed end-to-end automation framework in S/4 HANA to onboard several Agencies and Departments for Services Australia and reduced
processing time from 48 hours(time to onboard an agency or department manually) to 5 minutes.
– Worked on: Masterdata, FIDs, document splitting, validations on PayIDs, archival process of FIDs, Notification Logs and Correlation Ids.
– Built data models and conducted statistical analysis using Python and SQL.
– Managed and maintained databases and data warehouses on Hadoop.
– Built a service in Machine learning to process unstructured input text and detecting anomalies in payment data with SAP AI Core and Predictive
analysis by Random Decision Trees.
2019 - 2019
– Involved in complete life cycle of design, development, testing, and deployment of a product.
– Generated Python scripts to automate data sampling process and analyzed existing application programs to tune SQL queries with execution plan, query analyzer, SQL Profiler and database engine tuning advisor to enhance performance.