2021 - 2022
University at Buffalo
Relevant Coursework: Machine Learning, Pattern Recognition, Reinforcement Learning, Artificial Intelligence, Computer Vision and Image Processing Robotics Algorithms.
2015 - 2019
Visveswaraya Technological University
2022 - 2022
Revolutionary Integration Group Inc, Bethany, Connecticut
• Improved an existing RIG Vendor Trust project by raising vendor trust score accuracy for smart Supply Chain Management System.
• Upgraded project by designing and developing React Native dashboard from previous PowerBI dashboard.
• Added data tracking on dashboard fetching and displaying realtime trust scores via AWS.
• Collaborated with 5 interns including business analysts to design new one size fits all project architecture working with any type of business in supply chain.
2019 - 2020
• Contributed towards upgrading company’s website interface to an intelligent React JS dashboard in collaboration with engineering team of two frontend and three backend developers.
• Assisted senior ML engineer in annotating medical documents and building backend model to parse and extract valuable information and automate process of filling online forms.
• Built an experimental RASA NLU chatbot to register customer complaints and simplify the work of 40 representatives.