2021 - 2023
University At Buffalo, State University Of New York
Courses: Probability, Data Analysis, Statistical Mining, Pattern Recognition, Machine Learning (ML), Data Modeling GPA: 3.84/4.00
2016 - 2020
Gujarat Technological University (GTU), Ahmedabad, India
Courses: Big Data Analytics, AI, Data Mining - Business Intelligence, Data Compression - Retrieval, Numerical and Statistical Method for CS, DBMS, Python Programming, Software Engineering, Algorithms, Data Structures CGPA: 9.25/10.00
2022 - Present
Buffalo Neuroimaging Analysis Center
• Improving the existing system to detect the Brain Lesions from MRIs of the patients and generate evaluation metrics.
• Collecting the data from the various MRI centers in US and perform image segmentation on 3D image of brain.
• Implementing image segmentation using PyTorch, MONAI, CCR (Super-Computer), Cloud and Parallel Processing.
2022 - 2022
• EAS 501: Introduction to Numerical Mathematics for Computing and Data Science, Grade 80-100 Coding programs.
• Provide critical optimization feedbacks to ensure students are learning from their mistakes
2021 - 2021
The Spark Foundation
• Perform exploratory data analysis (EDA) on various domains (Sports (2.3 million records), Retail) using Tableau.
• Generated sabermetrics measurements of the sports analytics data.
2020 - 2020
• Worked on Microsoft SQL Server using T-SQL. Generated the performance matrix for the companies’ production units.
• Check for the loopholes in the database. Make database system 8% more robust than the existing database.