University at Buffalo, The State University of New York
MS in Data Science
GPA: 3.83/4.0 Relevant coursework: Probability and Statistics, Machine Learning (ML), Numerical Methods, Statistical Data Mining, Deep Learning
2022 - 2022
Department of Biostatistics
Graduate Student Assistant
2022 - 2022
Department of Computer Science Engineering
Graduate Teaching Assistant
BIT Sindri, Jharkhand, India
Bachelor of Technology in Electrical Engineering
2022 - 2022
Data Scientist Intern
• Performed exploratory data analysis on AWS (S3) using SQL and Python using business strategies and technical intelligence.
• Created robust and scalable baseline model architecture in an agile, fast-paced environment by using critical thinking, analytical, problem-solving skills, with collaborative team effort to reduce downtime by 30% QoQ.
• Developed and validated ETL pipeline scripts for end-to-end big data flow.
• Initiated roadmap with documentation for data modelling, model deployment, optimization, reliability, tested model performance with real time data sets and performed troubleshooting.
• Designed application prototype and dashboards using data visualization tools for integrating data on online web applications for communication of results, monitor KPI status and enhance user experience.
2017 - 2021
Jindal Stainless Hisar Limited
• Monitored business performance metrics in collaboration with cross functional groups, developed basic business models using advanced analytics which would help in decision making.
• Reduced COPQ by 30% QoQ by providing innovative, strategic, analytical, quantitative, and scalable data driven solution by clear attention to detail on business objectives.
• Provided ad-hoc analytical support for growth and development of the section to department leadership and communicated insights using tableau.
• Increased productivity of rolling mills by 7% QoQ by using business intelligence, strategy, and analytics.
• Proposed feasible solution for process improvements using statistical methods.
• Improved product quality by 17% QoQ in collaboration with marketing teams to understand business stakeholders’ issues.
• Optimized process with recommendations using quantitative analysis in compliance with consumer specification/feedback leading to increase in sales and customer value.